Metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments in home improvement. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners and business owners to upgrade their roofs with products of lasting value.
A metal roof can save up to 40% off energy costs. Most of the products are ENERGY STAR® approved and certified by the Cool Roof Rating Council. Metal roofs help to reduce the solar heat load on homes, thereby reducing energy expenditures for cooling.
Did you know that a metal roof can last 40-60 years? That is 2-3 times longer than a standard asphalt shingle roof. Longevity is one of the major benefits of a metal roof. It is likely that a metal roof will be the last roof you ever install on your home.
There are a variety of profiles and colors to choose from. Metal roofs also have a Class A fire rating. This means that a metal roof is one of the most fire resistant. They are non-combustible and non-flammable.
Metal Roofing Benefits
- Long term cost less than composition or tile roofs
- Roofing system will last 40+ years
- Variety of finishes to choose from
- Low to little maintenance
- Perfect for high wind areas and snow
- 40-year paint warranty
- UL Class A Fire Rating
- Energy Star Cool Rated Colors that lowers your energy cost
- Solar panel compatible
- Manufactured with recycled material
- Weighs less than composition and tile roofs